1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 .4: Javascript issue with inline edition

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Arkshine, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Arkshine

Arkshine Active Member

After updating to 1.1.4, clearing cache of my server and web browser, here the following issue : on the thread list, when I'm trying to inline-edit the thread using the edit link ;

I get this error :

In the console, I see :

POST http://mysite.net/javascript: 404 (Not Found)
    jquery-1.5.2.min.js:3

Any idead ?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Under Tools in the admin CP, run the file health check - does anything show?

3. Arkshine

Arkshine Active Member

Well, yes, some .js files, but I believe it's because if the Tiny Fix/Tiny Enhancement Add-ons and I remember there were still these warning in 1.1.3 and all were working fine.

[​IMG]

Nothing about jquery-1.5.2.min.js.
    Any advises are welcomed. :)

4. Mike

Can you confirm in another browser? It looks like a cache issue to me.

5. Arkshine

Arkshine Active Member

Tried with Chrome/Opera/Firefox/Internet Explorer, I still get :

[​IMG]

Except that, everything else seems to work fine.

6. Mike

Can you confirm on a default style? If so, submit a ticket with user login details so I can check this and I'll look into it.

7. Arkshine

Arkshine Active Member

Forum is already on the default style but with some minor cosmetic changes (like width, etc.). Guess will do a ticket. Hope it's not a dumb error from me.

8. Arkshine

Arkshine Active Member

Solved. It would seem for some reason discussion_list.js was from 1.1.3, even though I've well uploaded/overwritten all files. Not sure what happened, but now I've reuploaded the .js from 1.1.4, it works fine.

Thanks again Mike.