$300 for Statistics of Top Posters, Post Ratings Etc.

surfsup

I need a resource to show up either as a widget or atleast just a page where I can view of the following statistics:

Top Liked Person (Using Post Ratings)
Top Posters

Needs to show monthly cause I need to grab the stats and make an announcement each month.

If you only need this data for yourself, it's pretty easy to run a SQL statement against your database and see the results?

Sorry to bump old thread, BUT in the event this was never done...

I'm not sure how large your forum is but if you'd like to test out what I have. I have made something for page nodes. So far it grabs most likes, post count, bd bank $, message count.

Working on the post ratings feature, most profile visits, most replies, most threads, and so forth.
Right now the only way to disable certain ones is just commenting out the lines of code. Going to make each one available as a block for xenportal and/or the widget framework.

No charge, but donations are always welcome. Found some tutorials here that helped me make it. My only issue is I do believe larger forums will need to set up a cron job and cache the information. SO I have to write how-to on that... but seeing as I can't really test that out... my how-to is more like a I-hope-so

Kinda, but that only shows of ALL time. I need something for Monthly, kinda like those older vb mods like top posters of the month etc.

That changes to however we choose it to display...

Weekly, daily, monthly, whatever...

Yes, unfortunately.

Do you think Floris might be up for Chris or someone continuing development of it? I have the latest version Floris gave to the beta testers but don't really want to use it as there's no guarantee it'll work going forward. It's a great addon though :-(

Do you think Floris might be up for Chris or someone continuing development of it? I have the latest version Floris gave to the beta testers but don't really want to use it as there's no guarantee it'll work going forward. It's a great addon though :-(

That is the version I have.

Doubtful on the continuing development.

Top Bottom