1) It absolutely doesn't surprise me how you 100% copied Bootstrap's main page, all the way down to the favicon. Slow clap for you: clap....clap....clap
I'm not an idiot, I know that, however you just went ahead and copied the entire "documentation" webpages and just threw them on the webpage. The entire point of documentation is to show you how to make your own stuff with that package. To throw it up on your site just because you can is borderline idiotic!The INTIRE bootstrap project was included in the download..so I assumed it was okay to use.
BTW, I am in the process of making an addon.1) It absolutely doesn't surprise me how you 100% copied Bootstrap's main page, all the way down to the favicon. Slow clap for you: clap....clap....clap
2) You've copied the entire bootstrap project into a tab called 'forums' not surprising on 2 count.
3) In my opinion, you haven't made an add-on yet. You've made several css tweaks, and maybe a template edit or two. That entire section(as well as most of your site content) is utterly wrong.
4) LOL at the cheeky "Back to top" button when the page doesn't even have enough content for me to use the scrollbar
5) Honestly, I would build from the ground up with the bootstrap framework to see what you can do. It's an awesome framework, really