22 pages of the same server error

Cartier

No one on my site can do anything. Post, like, view PMs and alerts. Even as admin, I cannot do these things.

help.webp

You haven't actually posted any of the stack trace so it's impossible to tell what's causing it.

Which add-ons do you have installed?

You haven't actually posted any of the stack trace so it's impossible to tell what's causing it.

Which add-ons do you have installed?
Installed Add-ons
Bb Codes & Buttons Manager2.1.4
Edit User Join Date by Waindigo1.0.4
Force Ignore by Waindigo1.0.1
Hide Ip of Super Admin1.0
Instagram Media Site1.1
Last Post Avatar by Waindigo1.1.8b
Mass Delete Spam Users1.0.0
MobileRead Profile BB Code1.2
Sitemap for XenForo1.3.2
TaigaChat Pro1.2.0
Template Modification System1.3.0
[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events)1.5.0
[bd] Tag Me2.0.1
[bd] Widget Framework2.3.5
[DBTech] Users Viewing Thread1.1.1
[Extra License] New User Conversation1.1.0

I'm running on 1.2.0

This is what I see when I click an error:

#0 /home/gyopo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/gyopo/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/gyopo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(925): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????UPDATE xf_...', 4)
#3 /home/gyopo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(180): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_updateUserMessageCount(false)
#4 /home/gyopo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php(557): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_updateUserMessageCount()
#5 /home/gyopo/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1397): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave()
#6 /home/gyopo/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(548): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/gyopo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#8 /home/gyopo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/gyopo/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

The first step would be to disable all add-ons and see if anything changes, to determine whether it is add-on related or not.

Top Bottom