XF 1.4 2 issues with upgrading

macara

Hi guys,

I upgraded just few mints ago and here what I got:

from FTP (fileZilla) there was this: Screen Shot 2015-01-16 at 7.16.25 PM.webp

Then I continued with the upgrading from m ACP. and everything was good, finally when I did File-checking from Tools I got this:

Code:
Server Error

file_get_contents(library/XenForo/Captcha/NoCaptcha.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
file_get_contents() in XenForo/Helper/Hash.php at line 66
XenForo_Helper_Hash::compareHashes() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 366
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionFileCheck() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/macarabi/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Is that from me or my host? how to be fix ?

The permissions for the problematic file(s) would need to be changed manually via your FTP client. It's probably only new files so that may be the only one like that. You should look at the permissions on other files and then set the permissions on the file mentioned in the error to match. (You may need to repeat this if other files come up with the error.)

Updating,

I had a crash on my Mysql, and the hosting told me because I didn't upload the files correctly. Question now I am running 1.4.4 can I upload the files again and re-install it ?

Top Bottom