2 Column Node List [Deleted]

Hi. Nice to see you sorted that out ;)
But still the question if you can choose just one Forum node instead of getting the whole Forum into 2 columns?

I am quite interested in this, but would like the forum_list to be as usual, and the forum pages below that with two columns. Is that possible?

As the description says, it may not work right with other styles. Maybe a screenshot would help or more of what is happening.

Ok, should be a easy adjustment. Depends on how you want it to look.

Edit: Actually, looking at that skin and trying to keep it looking like the original would require me to have access to the skin templates, which I do not have a copy of that. So I can look at it sometime if you like to setup a test account or site, would rather not do it on a live board.

I don't feel like installing another xenforo test board. I don't think I can without buying a 2nd xenforo license.. So I guess I am stuck I will just ask on Xenfocus instead and maybe Ehren will be able to fix it.. Thanks though for trying.

Hi. Nice to see you sorted that out ;)
But still the question if you can choose just one Forum node instead of getting the whole Forum into 2 columns?

I have something worked out that looks pretty good. It isn't the easiest to achieve, I think I may end up creating something a little more user friendly.

node_selected.webp

I don't feel like installing another xenforo test board. I don't think I can without buying a 2nd xenforo license.. So I guess I am stuck I will just ask on Xenfocus instead and maybe Ehren will be able to fix it.. Thanks though for trying.

You can install a test board so long as it is password protected (not public). If you do the mod It would make that skin stand out imo..

Top Bottom