2 Column Node List [Deleted]

B

bogus

Hi. Nice to see you sorted that out ;)
But still the question if you can choose just one Forum node instead of getting the whole Forum into 2 columns?

HenrikHansen

I am quite interested in this, but would like the forum_list to be as usual, and the forum pages below that with two columns. Is that possible?

Steve F

As the description says, it may not work right with other styles. Maybe a screenshot would help or more of what is happening.

Steve F

Ok, should be a easy adjustment. Depends on how you want it to look.

Edit: Actually, looking at that skin and trying to keep it looking like the original would require me to have access to the skin templates, which I do not have a copy of that. So I can look at it sometime if you like to setup a test account or site, would rather not do it on a live board.

Mr. Blogger

I don't feel like installing another xenforo test board. I don't think I can without buying a 2nd xenforo license.. So I guess I am stuck I will just ask on Xenfocus instead and maybe Ehren will be able to fix it.. Thanks though for trying.

Steve F

Hi. Nice to see you sorted that out ;)
But still the question if you can choose just one Forum node instead of getting the whole Forum into 2 columns?
I have something worked out that looks pretty good. It isn't the easiest to achieve, I think I may end up creating something a little more user friendly.

node_selected.png

Steve F

I don't feel like installing another xenforo test board. I don't think I can without buying a 2nd xenforo license.. So I guess I am stuck I will just ask on Xenfocus instead and maybe Ehren will be able to fix it.. Thanks though for trying.
You can install a test board so long as it is password protected (not public). If you do the mod It would make that skin stand out imo..

Mr. Blogger

You can install a test board so long as it is password protected (not public). If you do the mod It would make that skin stand out imo..
What mod are you talking about? This is the only thing I found out about 2 column node lists.

estranged

Is it possible to apply this only to the nodes I choose? I have a node that has too many subforums and It would be great if I could use this on that forum only. I don't want to apply it to the forum index.