$100 - Want it?

Adam Howard

Who ever gets it 1st. This is a Google Ad Words coupon code. I already have an account and I'm not going to make a new one, just to use this code. So 1st come, 1st server.

CARYG-J7HDT-DJ6T

You're welcome :cool:
mail.google.com 2012-8-17 19:35:55.webp

Doesn't work in UK :(

Good luck people!
It should, but the coupon code can only be used once... Google issues these out like gift certificates. If the code didn't work... Chances are someone else used it.

I'll keep you in mind though if I get another one. They typically send me them at random.

Careful, you need your credit-card to sign up, regardless if you have a coupon like this. And they will start charging you silently (no warning).

Don't do evil? Yeah right ..

Careful, you need your credit-card to sign up, regardless if you have a coupon like this. And they will start charging you silently (no warning).
Not really. I've gotten this kind of offer before, and I didn't have to pay out of my pocket afterwards.

When it stops, it means just that. It stops.

Many companies do this these days. They want you to be one of their Adwords customers.

This is more like a free trial, than getting you to buy their product afterwards. They want to show you that being on their service has value.

Not really. I've gotten this kind of offer before, and I didn't have to pay out of my pocket afterwards.

When it stops, it means just that. It stops.

Many companies do this these days. They want you to be one of their Adwords customers.

This is more like a free trial, than getting you to buy their product afterwards. They want to show you that being on their service has value.

I was speaking from experience, not speculating. I got charged around $170 after the free $100 were over. Never received a single email or notification of any kind.

I was speaking from experience, not speculating. I got charged around $170 after the free $100 were over. Never received a single email or notification of any kind.

I think there's an option that is changes you from Manual Payments to Automatic :) when you sign up, could of been it.

I think there's an option that is changes you from Manual Payments to Automatic :) when you sign up, could of been it.

Yeah but it's not made very clear and it's impossible to change payment mode after registering, unless you consider deleting your account and registering anew user friendly.

Sorry but I find it all to be very shady and not at all what I had come to expect from Google.

By the way, for the $170 (+ $100 for the coupon) I invested (unwillingly) I did not get any conversions.

I can confirm that Google's setting are not very easy to understand. And they do seem to "relocate" them from time to time... ie.. You'll finally have the layout in memory and know where things are and how they work... Just to find they change them again.

Don't get me wrong... Google is good for brining in traffic. But I do think they're Ad Words program could be made more user friendly.

Top Bottom