XF 1.3 10,000+ users registered in April 2013...

Kainzo

Is there an easy way to ban these users between these dates? I'd like to run a query / script that will ban or remove users that registered between April 1 2013 and April 30th 2013 that does not have any posts.

I've been looking around the mass clean up users addon (thats a bit outdated) for some reason doesn't spot these users properly.
DfqXyjk.png

Thanks!

Is there an easy way to ban these users between these dates? I'd like to run a query / script that will ban or remove users that registered between April 1 2013 and April 30th 2013 that does not have any posts.

I've been looking around the mass clean up users addon (thats a bit outdated) for some reason doesn't spot these users properly.
DfqXyjk.png

Thanks!

Have you checked out Users -> Batch Update Users? Can search for users registered during those dates and set the post 0 to 0, then on the next screen you're able to delete them.

Haven't used it myself but assuming it would work fine.

Have you checked out Users -> Batch Update Users? Can search for users registered during those dates and set the post 0 to 0, then on the next screen you're able to delete them.

Haven't used it myself but assuming it would work fine.
All of these users I've checked are at 0 posts... but they do NOT show up in the Mass Delete Users addon (I dont know why) heh. Trying the batch user selection option (I must have missed this option!)

Top Bottom