1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Server Errors after users registered

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by mauzao9, Sep 20, 2014.

1. mauzao9

mauzao9 Well-Known Member

Heya there.

Today we got around 150 New Users (4 hours) and something i notice as i usually follow the users that just registered, is that it started to return me Server Error sometimes i tried to Follow them.

Not sure if this is related with me following people right after they register, but did never happen before.
    Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1-1081' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: Max Bacon, 18 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/bacon/www/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/bacon/www/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/bacon/www/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
    #3 /home/bacon/www/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_user_follow', Array)
    #4 /home/bacon/www/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
    #5 /home/bacon/www/www/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
    #6 /home/bacon/www/www/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(1765): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #7 /home/bacon/www/www/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php(473): XenForo_Model_User->follow(Array)
    #8 /home/bacon/www/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionFollow()
    #9 /home/bacon/www/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #10 /home/bacon/www/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #11 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(126) "http://----/members/zehdemonicwolf34.1081/follow?_xfToken=1%2C1411168175%2C9d3c553f480cfc86877bd4a346ce7cb783d24606"
      ["_GET"] => array(1) {
        ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1411168175,9d3c553f480cfc86877bd4a346ce7cb783d24606"
      ["_POST"] => array(5) {
        ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
        ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
        ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
        ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's not related to the registration. It's when you followed them and it's a race condition where you attempted to follow them twice. It can be disregarded.
  3. mauzao9

mauzao9 Well-Known Member

Oh that may be why, i'm noticing today my mouse is double clicking sometimes when i just make 1 click, so that's what caused the server error!