• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 10,000+ users registered in April 2013...

Kainzo

Is there an easy way to ban these users between these dates? I'd like to run a query / script that will ban or remove users that registered between April 1 2013 and April 30th 2013 that does not have any posts.

I've been looking around the mass clean up users addon (thats a bit outdated) for some reason doesn't spot these users properly.

Thanks!

Russ

Is there an easy way to ban these users between these dates? I'd like to run a query / script that will ban or remove users that registered between April 1 2013 and April 30th 2013 that does not have any posts.

I've been looking around the mass clean up users addon (thats a bit outdated) for some reason doesn't spot these users properly.

Thanks!
Have you checked out Users -> Batch Update Users? Can search for users registered during those dates and set the post 0 to 0, then on the next screen you're able to delete them.

Haven't used it myself but assuming it would work fine.

Kainzo

Have you checked out Users -> Batch Update Users? Can search for users registered during those dates and set the post 0 to 0, then on the next screen you're able to delete them.

Haven't used it myself but assuming it would work fine.
All of these users I've checked are at 0 posts... but they do NOT show up in the Mass Delete Users addon (I dont know why) heh. Trying the batch user selection option (I must have missed this option!)