Lack of interest 1.4: Select to quote - change 'Reply' to 'Quote'

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

CTXMedia

When you select a part of the text to quote the word 'Reply' doesn't seem appropriate. It's fine when you're replying to an entire post, but when you pick a selective bit of text to quote I think it would work better if the word was 'Quote':

upload_2014-8-11_13-54-31.webp

If this can be changed using phrases, then that's okay - it can be tailored to suit personal preferences - but if not, could I suggest it is made into a phrase so it can be changed.

Thanks,
Shaun :D

PS. I did search before posting but couldn't find anything along these lines. ;)

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It seems consistent with Reply in the bottom right corner of the post.

They are both "Quote" on my installation, as that's what they do.

When you select a part of the text to quote the word 'Reply' doesn't seem appropriate. It's fine when you're replying to an entire post, but when you pick a selective bit of text to quote I think it would work better if the word was 'Quote':

If this can be changed using phrases, then that's okay - it can be tailored to suit personal preferences - but if not, could I suggest it is made into a phrase so it can be changed.

Thanks,
Shaun :D

PS. I did search before posting but couldn't find anything along these lines. ;)
Can be changed in Phrases - multiquote_add and reply

Screenshot_4.webp

Top Bottom