Any idea what the problem is here? Below in blue is what gets printed on the admin panel when I tried to upgrade to 1.21 to our staging server. During the upgrade the continue button had to be clicked over and over again .
I thought I turned off all the add-ons before I started the install.
Declaration of TMS_Model_Template::compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() should be compatible with XenForo_Model_Template::compileAndInsertParsedTemplate($templateMapId, $parsedTemplate, $title, $compileStyleId, $doDbWrite = NULL)
- XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
- XenForo_Autoloader::autoload() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
- XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1000
- XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 514
- XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model.php at line 189
- XenForo_Model::create() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 101
- XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/app/current/public_html/forums/admin.php at line 13