Lack of interest [1.2] Template Modfications text colour

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Shelley

Suggesting for the Template Modifications description text colour to be a little more prominent. It's very difficult to see with the current colour.

Thankyou.

XF-TM.webp

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is literally identical to everywhere else in the control panel - I'm not sure why this one is being called out specifically?

Actually that last response came across I made as quite blunt. If it's everywhere else feel free to tag this as rejected. @Mike I just thought @mutedTextColor would have been much clearer and is widely used but no biggie.

I was just pointing it out as it's used in, say, the option descriptions. I wasn't sure if there was something specifically that made this example jump out.

I was just pointing it out as it's used in, say, the option descriptions. I wasn't sure if there was something specifically that made this example jump out.

I don't think I've been using pages in the admin side where this text colour shows. I look around and noticed Customized style components page (text) is using it but I never needed to view or go into this area so never noticed it before. Since I was more likely to use the TM it's the first time I've noticed it.

Top Bottom