XF 2.2 Change text colour for emails on mobile?

NicolasZN

I've changed the text colour for emails from my board, and on desktop emails look fine - but when I open an email on mobile the font colour is completely different (and almost unreadable). There must be a place where email text colour is defined that I can't find, so I'd love your help finding it!

Thanks in advance. 🙏

I don't know how you changed the text colors... but there is a style property for email use.

ACP -> Appearance -> Styles -> Your default Style for users -> Emails

Be sure you do this in your sites "default" (and no, not the XF default, but the one you have set in your style properties as the default one for users).

ACP -> Appearance -> Styles

Screen Shot 2023-07-25 at 6.26.29 AM.png

Do you happen to have any add-ons that deal with emails by chance?

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, that area is where I changed the default text colour for emails - and on desktop it's correct.
I've just checked a few different email apps on my phone and it seems that they render the email styling utterly differently across apps, including font and background colour, so maybe it's an app issue rather than a Xenforo styling issue.
Thanks again!

I've just checked a few different email apps on my phone and it seems that they render the email styling utterly differently across apps, including font and background colour, so maybe it's an app issue rather than a Xenforo styling issue.
The app you are using may be adding some customizations in?
I know that on my iPhone using the built in mail app, the emails are the same on desktop and IOS. I didn't tweak any settings for the mail app.

Top Bottom