1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest [1.2] Template Modfications text colour

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Shelley, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Suggesting for the Template Modifications description text colour to be a little more prominent. It's very difficult to see with the current colour.

Thankyou.

XF-TM.png

Allan likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is literally identical to everywhere else in the control panel - I'm not sure why this one is being called out specifically?

Jeremy likes this.
  3. Shelley

Reject it then.

4. Shelley

Actually that last response came across I made as quite blunt. If it's everywhere else feel free to tag this as rejected. @Mike I just thought @mutedTextColor would have been much clearer and is widely used but no biggie.

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I was just pointing it out as it's used in, say, the option descriptions. I wasn't sure if there was something specifically that made this example jump out.

6. Shelley

I don't think I've been using pages in the admin side where this text colour shows. I look around and noticed Customized style components page (text) is using it but I never needed to view or go into this area so never noticed it before. Since I was more likely to use the TM it's the first time I've noticed it.