1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 1.2.4 mass email issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Spawne32, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Spawne32

Spawne32 Active Member

When trying to mass email my entire userbase, the "Message count between" seems to be preventing me from accessing our entire userbase. If i leave it with the -1 which is supposed to be unlimited maximum msg count, i only am able to access 149 members out of 15,000 or so. Yet if i increase this amount to "99999" i am able to access 11,000+ members.

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

There's no difference between the code here and searching for users. If you leave the default settings, can you search for users? This isn't something I can reproduce and I don't see why it would trigger unless there is an add-on or some other input manipulation happening.

Also confirm the option regarding only contacting users opting to receive emails.
  3. Spawne32

Spawne32 Active Member

its not doing it anymore after i got it to finally send the mass email, go figure, i spent 20 minutes manipulating settings trying to get the entire list to come up and it wouldnt do it until i finally changed that one option lol