XF 1.1 1.1.4 Upgrade Error

DBA

Didn't find this error anywhere else on the forum, any ideas?

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: allo

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Permission.php at line 1818
XenForo_Model_Permission->_getMergedPermissionPriorityValue() in XenForo/Model/Permission.php at line 1793
XenForo_Model_Permission->_getPermissionPriorityValueFromList() in XenForo/Model/Permission.php at line 1680
XenForo_Model_Permission->buildPermissionCacheForCombination() in XenForo/Model/Permission.php at line 1505
XenForo_Model_Permission->rebuildPermissionCombination() in XenForo/Model/Permission.php at line 1453
XenForo_Model_Permission->rebuildPermissionCache() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Permission.php at line 33
XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Permission->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 232
XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxxxx.com/httpdocs/install/index.php at line 18

allo? That looks like "allow" misspelled. Perhaps an invalid permission value somewhere. I can take a look if you give me access to phpmyadmin and admin access to the forum (for the upgrade).

FYI for others. This problem is apparently specific to his test server. The permission values are all correct in the database but they are wrong during execution. I saw cases where the last letter was truncated from both 'allow' and 'reset'. This could be a PHP problem, or maybe a problem with the MySQL connector. I didn't pinpoint it since it was discovered that his live server wasn't afflicted with this problem.

Top Bottom