[021] Real time alerts [Deleted]

stupid question maybe, but are there any settings and where can i find them?

edit: Style Properties - Real Time Alerts

Last edited:
All available settings are shown in the screenshots
It would be nice if the Style Properties - Real Time alerts allowed you to customize the alert colors here.

I get that it's using the primary notice colors, but this doesn't look good on my theme.

Again though - great work :)

Reactions: 021
Normally you get one alert when for example someone react in a thread you follow.

With this add-on it seems you get an alert every time someone reacts in a thread. In busy threads that means a lot of alerts.

Does this add-on do this?

Normally you get one alert when for example someone react in a thread you follow.
Normally you don't get alerts about reactions in a thread you are following, this functionality is not exists in XenForo. You only receive alerts on your post reactions by default

The phrase "x_replied_to_thread_y_may_be_more" seems to be triggering way more than normal.

Screenshot from one of our suers:
681f9a4c-d2aa-4b66-a737-124bb853b2ba.webp

Translated: {name} replied to the thread {title}. There may be more posts after this.

Normally you get this notification just once. When you visit that specific thread you can receive a new notification. Now it just seems to keep coming...

The phrase "x_replied_to_thread_y_may_be_more" seems to be triggering way more than normal.

Screenshot from one of our suers:
View attachment 286770

Translated: {name} replied to the thread {title}. There may be more posts after this.

Normally you get this notification just once. When you visit that specific thread you can receive a new notification. Now it just seems to keep coming...
I don't think it's related to this add-on. On a clean install of XenForo, this problem does not exist.

Not this one?

Top Bottom