Requires PHP 7.2+
Supports only XF 2.2.3+
Updates duration
Updates duration 3 Months
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment

1616798736538.png

Watch your title length​

If your title is too long, search engines may cut it off by adding an ellipsis ("...") and could end up omitting important words. While we generally recommend keeping your titles under 60 characters long, the exact limit is a bit more complicated and is based on a 600-pixel container.

Some characters naturally take up more space. A character like uppercase "W" is wider than a lowercase character like "i" or "t".

Try to avoid ALL CAPS titles. They may be hard for search visitors to read, and may severely limit the number of characters Google will display.

Keep in mind that, even within a reasonable length limit, search engines may choose to display a different title than what you provide in your title tag.

ACP Gen. Options

1616798757767.png

Title change case

◾ To exclude capital letters from your title, select lowercase.
◾ To capitalize all of the letters, select UPPERCASE.
◾ To capitalize the first letter of a title and leave all other letters as lowercase, select Sentence case.
◾ To capitalize the first letter of each word and leave the other letters lowercase, select Capitalize Each Word.

1616798772522.png

Choose 4-8 words and/or keyphrases that best suit your thread title. To add a keyphrase i.e. character counter simply add a hyphen between the words so it becomes character-counter. This will then be correctly formatted on output. Note: Google places zero emphasis on keywords at this time, but it can't hurt to include them.

1616798798927.png

1616798806336.png

1616798827371.png

1616798847988.png

1616798857381.png

• Thread title change case
  • Min. thread title word count
  • Max. thread title word count
  • Min. thread title length
  • Max. thread title length
  • You may disallow characters
  • You may disallow words
  • Select nodes where the title control limits can be bypass.
  • Select user groups, which group(s) can bypass the title limits control.
Author
XDinc
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from XDinc

Latest updates

1. Changelog 1.0.3

1.0.3 Changelog Updated MacroRender Fixed [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "group_id" on...
  2. Changelog 1.0.2

1.0.2 Changelog Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.8+. Sentence case - ucfirst function...
  3. Changelog 1.0.1

1.0.1 Change log Add-on templates updated to XF 2.2.5 ACP options macro template has been...

Latest reviews

I am using this plugin. Members do not like restrictions, but I am finding it very useful in terms of Google indexes. Congratulations @xdinc
Top Bottom