Unmaintained [XTR] Thread Rating System 1.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Updates duration
Updates duration 3 Months - US $15 / 6 Months - US $20
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
Ratings let us know what you find important and feel should be acknowledged - it gives you a say in what goes on in the forum, and lets other people know that you value and appreciate the time given by those who share their knowledge!

Threads rated with three to five stars can also lead to informative tutorials or articles.

1598552751112.png

1598552784423.png

RATING A THREAD
When you come across a thread that you think should be rated, all you have to do is simply scroll up to the very first post on the screen.

Along the top toolbar, you'll see an option called 'Leave a Rating.' Clicking on this button will bring down a menu in which you can rate your thread.

Simply click to tell us if you think it is Excellent, Good, Average, Poor or Terrible and then hit 'Vote Now' to register your opinion. You will then be taken back to the thread.

1598552922813.png

1598552932349.png

1598552945484.png

1598552953345.png

1598552964243.png

1598552984856.png

So what kind of thread actually deserves to be recognized? Well, that all depends on what kind of information you find valuable. If you are asking a question and receive several well thought-out, informative replies that you know are going to help you - then rate the thread! If you're looking for information and find something that you think you'll be able to use - rate the thread! If you're just browsing the forum and you see threads that have received a lot of information that may not necessarily be of value to you, but you see other people getting a lot from it - rate the thread!

Rate it! Basically, if you find the information useful, and if you think other people will find it useful too, then rate it - Just rate it!

• Compatible with all node type.
  • You can select applicable nodes.
  • Rating alert system.
  • Visible rating stars on google search result.
Author
XDinc
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from XDinc

Latest updates

1. Changelog 1.1.1

1.1.1 Change log Added new rated post widget. Widget templates have been updated. Added new...
  2. Changelog 1.1.0

1.1.0 Change log Rating block display position problem for message attribution fixed. ACP...
  3. Changelog 1.0.9

What's new on 1.0.9 Added "SERP description length" option. Added "Include the review like as...

Latest reviews

Very easy to install and configure. I was missing this feature after moving from vB eons ago. I like that the ratings should be visible in Google SERPs.
This is an excellent addon. It works well on our server. I'd like to see and extended version of this with different rating criteria like for a directory so say you're reviewing a listing for a hotel, you could rate the service, price, cleanliness, pool, etc. etc.
Great addon. Great developer.

I love this addon so much. You can keep motivated your users with this addon, also you can separated quality threads from the others.
Incredible complement that cannot be missing in your forum, giving your rating to the threads is great the members are delighted with the system.Thanks to the xentr team
Thanks for this add-on. This is very useful for vote the threads and it have many options. I had template problems and the developer help me with this, he has launched a quickly update.
PERFECT addon for my forum. I was looking for this for so long time. Thank you so much! Fast support!
Top Bottom