Resource icon

Unmaintained XenForo License Validation 2.0.0

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
Visible branding
No
This add-on is marked as unmaintained. I may update it at a later date, but I might not.

This addon allows you to verify the XenForo licenses of your members.

There is a nice front-end UI that allows a user to enter their API token and domain.

The admin can set these options:

upload_2014-2-20_21-31-17.webp

The API key will be saved to the database if the option is enabled (it is by default), and you can require a unique API key to be provided (will only work if API's are saved).

You can also require the domain to be the domain for the API key.

Finally, the addon will also check licenses every X days, and if they're no longer valid then the user will be removed from the usergroup.
  • upload_2014-2-20_21-34-50.webp
    upload_2014-2-20_21-34-50.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 704
  • upload_2014-2-20_21-36-11.webp
    upload_2014-2-20_21-36-11.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 701
Author
Liam W
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Liam W

Latest updates

1. Complete Rewrite :)

This is a complete rewrite of the add-on, so any old bugs should no longer be present (they've...
  2. Third Party Registration Fix

Fix bug that would allow the forced requirement of license details at registration to be...
  3. Registration Bug Fixes

This update fixes many bugs related to registration API gathering, including password errors...

Latest reviews

Had to uninstall due to non-support for this add-on. Reported a loophole on how you could still register using xF's external account feature without having your license checked. This report went ignored and has still not been fixed or even replied or addressed.
Liam W
Liam W
Hi Mike,

I recently started Sixth Form after a large summer holiday. This has meant I have a lot less free time than I had, which has meant my responsiveness has decreased.

I don't ignore people, and I would (and will) respond when I get around to it.

Liam
very useful
Top Bottom