1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WYSIWYG Page Editor 0.9.2

WYSIWYG Page Editor for non-admin users and without entering AdminCP

1. Cory Booth
    Quality plugin by xfrocks...

A page node editor using the standard Xenforo WYSIWYG editor.

Does not support:
    Does not support pages with PHP callbacks.
    Does not support pages with non-BBCode calls (i.e. iframe, javascript)

Supports:
    All basic activity a user would have making a forum post.
    Includes uploads as well.

Control:
    Control is done is two areas:
    Usergroup permission
    Page node permission

This should only be used for the most basic of pages and then turned off for your pages that use more complex HTML calls and/or PHP callbacks.

My hat is off to xfrocks - what a genius! So to save him some questions of why this or why that, let me explain the requirements I gave.

Allow editing of pages by my moderators/staff to adjust simple text entries and/or pictures of pages currently used to advertise various services my site supports.

The goal was to provide my moderators/staff a simple to use interface without having to explain how to use an HTML editor to make the HTML code.
    Another set back was I did not want to provide all these folks an FTP log in to upload pictures and then explain how to link the picture into standard HTML...

Therefore I asked for an editor that used the standard Xenforo WYSIWYG editor to make these types of changes.

What this means is my Staff/Moderators can upload and attach pictures to pages and make alterations to pages without needing to know HTML and without entering AdminCP.

Bugs:
    One bug with the saving of center code. You may have to reopen / apply the center bbcode / then save again.

page.jpg pagegui.jpg nodeedit.jpg userpermissions.jpg
    Xorex Xor, longlx192, EQnoble and 3 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. CSS Override

Recent Reviews

1. thomi100
    thomi100
    3/5,
    Version: 0.9.2
    First, I thought this is the all-time best Add-On. I edited some pages, it fits the design and it was very good. But later, I just wanted to edit a page, the whole formatting was lost. I had to re-format the whole page. Good, but with bugs.
  2. Mr Lucky
    Mr Lucky
    5/5,
    This is really useful, I hadn't realised it would be possible to edit pages at the "front end". What more can I say? It seems I have to say more in order to submit the review. It's really, really, really good!
  3. Mendo
    Mendo
    5/5,
    Works great, makes nice use of the page to easily put some content up there!