1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warn Thread 1.3

When a warning is issued, a new thread is automatically created for staff members.

1. AndyB
    Compatible XF Versions:

When a warning is issued, a new thread is automatically created for staff members.

(Example of Warn Thread)

(Example of Options page)

• Warn Threads are created every 10 minutes by Cron Entry.
    • All phrases start with warnthread_ for your convenience.
    1. Download warnthread_v1.3.zip and unzip it.
    2. Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy directory.
    3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
    4. Upload the addon-WarnThread_v1.3.xml file.
    5. Click the Install Add-on button.
    Questions and Answers:

Q: Can I run the Cron manually to test?
    A: The way the code is written it is best to wait for the Cron to run automatically. The Cron runs every 10 minutes.
    Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

Thank you.
    worrorfight, THLove, Robru and 8 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. See description
  2. See description
  3. See description

Recent Reviews

1. John Yoerger
    John Yoerger
    Version: 1.3
    I've been dying for this feature since my switch from vBulletin a few years ago; It replaces the feature vBulletin has that I've always wanted XenForo to have! Everything is working perfectly as described. Many thanks, AndyB!
  2. saucylost
    Version: 1.2
    Wonderful. I really like this add-on and I'm glad I got it. My mods are great about using the warning feature but I often do not check the warning log to see when someone has been formally warned. Not that my warnings come with consequences that require admin review I do not want to miss a warning being issued.