VigLink

Unmaintained VigLink 2018-07-26

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.5
Additional requirements
Account with VigLink
VigLink identifies commercial products mentioned within a publisher’s content, and automatically invigorates those terms by transforming them into revenue generating hyperlinks whose destinations are determined in real-time, advertiser-bid auctions.

Easily enable VigLink Convert and Insert on your forum in a few simple steps and without having to edit any templates.

This add-on also gives you the ability to turn of Convert and Insert for certain User Groups.

VigLink Convert
Using VigLink Convert, commercial links are immediately associated with leading advertiser marketing programs without any change to the user experience.

VigLink Insert
VigLink Insert identifies valuable keywords within your content and transforms them into links directed to the advertisers that value your audience the most.

Installation
1.)
Extract the contents of the Zip file
2.) Upload the contents of the upload folder to the root of your xenForo installation.
3.) Import the .xml file using xenForo's add-on importer
4.) Edit the options for the add-on (Admin CP > Options > VigLink)
Reactions: THLove
Author
Brian Lovett
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Brian Lovett

Latest updates

1. Disabling Convert breaking some links on page

By disabling Convert, some links, for instance Thread Tools would break. This has been resolved.
  2. Enabled User Group options to Disabled User Groups

It had been brought to my attention that how my user groups options were set up that it would...
  3. New Option and Template Modifications

Updated to template modifications over using template hooks Added the option to disable VigLink...

Latest reviews

Thank you Brian and the rest of you at Viglink! We've needed this for some time. It works great. It allows me to turn Viglink services on and off by usergroup, and my members couldn't be happier.
Can now use the Insert feature of Viglink as we can only show that to guests now instead of having it have to be for all users.
So happy to see the VigLink Team onboard with XenForo nowadays. Just installed and seems to be working great!
Top Bottom