- Compatible XF Versions:
This add-on will send a thank you email when a member does a User Upgrade.
(Example of thank you Email)
(Example of Options page)
All phrases start with userupgradeemail_ for your convenience.
How this add-on works:
Every 10 minutes a Cron Entry will run and send email(s) to any member who has upgraded.
- Download userupgradeemail_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-UserUpgradeEmail_v1.0.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Edit the userupgradeemail_subject phrase.
Edit the userupgradeemail_message phrase.
Questions and Answers:
Q: I have more than one User Upgrade, how can I address specific features in the thank you email?
A: Because a generic thank you email is sent, please provide links to specific threads if you would like to provide detailed information on User Upgrade types.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.