- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Allows viewing language preferences of forum visitors.
(Example of User Language link in Visitor tab)
(Example of User Language page)
(Example of Options page)
- User group permissions determine who can view the User Language page.
- Option to set the number of hours for display period.
- All phrases start with userlanguage_ for your convenience.
When a member views your forum list page, their information is saved to a table in the database.
- Download userlanguage_v1.5.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-UserLanguage_v1.5.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Be sure to allow the Administrator and any other user group you would like to be able to view the User Language page.
(Example of user group permission)
This add-on creates a table called xf_user_language in your database.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.