Ultimate Ads

Unmaintained Ultimate Ads 2.0.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
Please, remember to rate the add-on and give some feedback (positive or negative)!
Thank you!

Buy Me A Coffee?
I do not charge for this add-on, however if you would like to buy me a coffee so I can stay up late and make updates to the add-on you're free to do so and it is greatly appreciated.

Hold up! If you would rather purchase branding removal, please see the information at the bottom of this thread!

About
I've used quite a bit of ad management add-ons. Each one I tried though was lacking in the areas where you could have ads. Why? Not too sure. There's so many different places that you can put ads in the templates, but they only provide you the option of 2 or 3 of them.
So I was just doing it all manually with templates, but as you can imagine doing it manually became a hassle quickly when updating with other themes or updating ad code. You have to adjust it here and there and then you realize everyone on the other theme hasn't even been seeing ads because you forgot to put them on that theme! This add-on will fix that.

Oh by the way. This is actually my very first add-on. So please don't be too harsh! Although constructive criticism is appreciated!

Features
  • 15 predefined ad locations that work on most every theme. Some themes do not like some locations very much.
  • Choose what groups do not see the ad(s).
  • A simple options page, anyone can configure it.
  • No need for multiple ad scripts. One ad code option, one script, works for each location.
  • Custom ads for each location for advanced users.
  • Optional branding removal.
Branding Removal
If you would rather spend that money you would be using buying me coffee and do something with it. I do have an option in "Advanced Options" for branding removal.
It's an honesty based option, but I hope that anyone with any sort of morals will purchase branding removal before checking that box. It's only $15 and it goes to help me with any bills I have for servers and so on.

There is also another way you can pay for branding removal, please check out the FAQ for information on that.
  • CheckedOptions.webp
    CheckedOptions.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,246
  • CustomAds.webp
    CustomAds.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,248
  • DefaultAds.webp
    DefaultAds.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,291
  • OptionsPageFirstTab.webp
    OptionsPageFirstTab.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,016
  • OptionsPageSecondTab.webp
    OptionsPageSecondTab.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 999
  • OptionsPageThirdTab.webp
    OptionsPageThirdTab.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 990
  • CustomAdOption.webp
    CustomAdOption.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 978
Author
MatthewH
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

Latest updates

1. 2.0.1 - Sorry about the grammar

I went ahead and fixed a grammar error I had. I also added a link to the FAQ for explanation on...
  2. 2.0.0 - Wowzers!

Okay, so bigger update than the previous ones. Are you ready? I hope so! Thanks for all the...
  3. 1.2.0 - Option Fixes

When I released 1.1.0, I was oblivious to some stuff with user groups. Brogan pointed out this...

Latest reviews

Have just moved to XenForo and spotted this add-on. Installed this evening and I'm up and running in very little time - this is superb, works seamless and allows you to simply drop coding in. A huge thanks for the great work on this Matthew - have just donated.
MatthewH
MatthewH
Oh wow, thank you! I haven't even touched this addon in a while. Means a lot considering this is was the first addon I wrote for XenForo! I saw your donation too, thanks for that! Means a lot! Actually, it's reminded me that I should get back to this at some point after the stuff I'm currently working on.
This addon is for people like me who don't need to worry much about codes and still monetize. Thanks for this wonderful addon. Would be opting branding free option soon.
Very nice! Just what I needed to monetize my site. Very easy to setup, and works great with my theme. You can easily setup a new user group (I called my "Premium") and then add any user to it for no ads. Cool!
This is just what I was looking for! A Nice simple to use solution for displaying ads in my forum. *Happily Paid for the branding removal
Keep up the good work!
MatthewH
MatthewH
Thank you so much for the kind review! It means for much! If you have any issues, feel free to contact me!
Even for someone like me that know nothing about coding this works great! Just copy and paste the responsive code from google and it's up and running. Also great support and a lot of development in progress.
MatthewH
MatthewH
Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 stars! Means a lot to me. I'm happy that the add-on is working out for you and if you ever have any other issues, feel free to contact me here or by email (hello@matthewh.in).
Makes ad managing a lot easier. Once I installed this on my forum, my job was no longer a pain in the ass. I was able to put ads on my breadcrumb and my sidebar because of this. Thanks Matt!
Top Bottom