- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.3, 1.4
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
Please, remember to rate the add-on and give some feedback (positive or negative)!I do not charge for this add-on, however if you would like to buy me a coffee so I can stay up late and make updates to the add-on you're free to do so and it is greatly appreciated.
Buy Me A Coffee?
Buy Me A Coffee?
Hold up! If you would rather purchase branding removal, please see the information at the bottom of this thread!
AboutI've used quite a bit of ad management add-ons. Each one I tried though was lacking in the areas where you could have ads. Why? Not too sure. There's so many different places that you can put ads in the templates, but they only provide you the option of 2 or 3 of them.
So I was just doing it all manually with templates, but as you can imagine doing it manually became a hassle quickly when updating with other themes or updating ad code. You have to adjust it here and there and then you realize everyone on the other theme hasn't even been seeing ads because you forgot to put them on that theme! This add-on will fix that.
Oh by the way. This is actually my very first add-on. So please don't be too harsh! Although constructive criticism is appreciated!
- 15 predefined ad locations that work on most every theme. Some themes do not like some locations very much.
- Choose what groups do not see the ad(s).
- A simple options page, anyone can configure it.
- No need for multiple ad scripts. One ad code option, one script, works for each location.
- Custom ads for each location for advanced users.
- Optional branding removal.
Branding RemovalIf you would rather spend that money you would be using buying me coffee and do something with it. I do have an option in "Advanced Options" for branding removal.
It's an honesty based option, but I hope that anyone with any sort of morals will purchase branding removal before checking that box. It's only $15 and it goes to help me with any bills I have for servers and so on.
There is also another way you can pay for branding removal, please check out the FAQ for information on that.