- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Shows number of thread views by visitor type.
This add-on is useful to see just how many visitors are viewing threads on your forum.
(Example of Thread View Count link)
(Example of Thread View Count page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of User Group permissions)
All phrases start with threadviewcount_ for your convenience.
In order to get most accurate results, you will want to also install the Robots add-on located here:
- Download threadviewcount_v2.3.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ThreadViewCount_v2.3.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Set the Administrative group permission to Allow.
This add-on creates a table called xf_thread_views_count in your database.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.