- Compatible XF Versions:
Creates an embedded Google Street View into a message.
(Example of Street View in message)
(Example of link in visitor tab)
(Example of Street View form)
(Example of Street View results)
(Example of Options page)
- Google map is display in the message.
- Easy to use link creator.
- Download streetview_v1.2.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-StreetView_v1.2.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
How to use:
- Copy the streetview.php file from the add-on to a folder the /misc/ folder. Example: http://www.domain.com/misc/
- Edit the Custom BB Code [streetview] so the link located in the HTML Replacement is pointing to streetview.php is located on your /misc/ folder.
- Go to Google maps.
- Select a location and click street view.
- Copy URL in address bar.
- Under the Visitors tab, click the Street View link.
- Paste the URL into the form and click submit.
- Copy the streetview code and paste it into a message
If the add-on cannot convert a Google street view URL successfully, an error message "The URL entered cannot be converted" will be displayed. Make sure the following requirements are met:
Sending a donation:
- You're viewing a Google street view when copying a URL.
If you like this add-on and use it often, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.