1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained Slow query logger 1.0.1a

Generate a stack trace on slow queries

1. Xon
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    php 5.6+
    MIT Licence
    Visible Branding:
    Generates an error log entry when a slow query is detected. No configuration required.

Once it has been running for a while, I recommend disabling the add-on until you have pushed out fixes or understood why the previous logged queries are occurring.

The initial start of a search is known to take a while, this appears to be a design issue where all content needs to be loaded and then verified.

• Works on a single query at a time, not all queries for a request.
    • Only logs slow public queries.
    • Under "Performance", Slow Query Threshold is in seconds and allowing 0.25 second steps.

I recommend using Add-on install & upgrade or [TH] Install and Upgrade to install this addon.

Contributing features or bug fixes
    Please create a Github Pull request via the "Find more info at github.com..." link.

If you appreciate this addon, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.

Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
    Dadparvar, thumped, Alfa1 and 5 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Maintenance update
  2. Feature update release
  3. Maintenance update

Recent Reviews

1. worrorfight
    Version: 1.0.1a
    Much needed when a certain something needs to be checked and removed.

Helped us in multiple cases to figure out what was causing slow query to come up.