- Compatible XF Versions:
Allows staff to quickly add a notice to the sidebar.
(Example of Sidebar Notice)
(Example of Sidebar Notices Admin link)
(Example of Admin page)
(Example of Add page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- Allows multiple Notices to be displayed.
- All phrases start with sidebarnotices_ for your convenience.
- Download sidebarnotices_v1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-SidebarNotices_v1.1.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
This add-on requires the Sidebar Positions add-on located here:
User Group Permissions:
Normally the Administrative user group is set to "Allow".
Question and Answers:
Q: What is the best way to add BB Code to the message?
A: Go to any thread and use the Quick Editor. Once you are done composing the message, switch to the "Use BB Code Editor" and copy the text to the message field in the Sidebar Notices Add or Edit page.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.