Sidebar Enhancements

Unmaintained Sidebar Enhancements v1

No permission to download
Sidebar Enhancement
sidebar-indexgreen.webp
sidebar-indexgreenhover.webp

Summary: Another enhancement to go with the monstrosity green series (as seen in attachment enhancements) this alters the sidebar block visuals on the forumhome and members page. If you were so inclined you could implement the same styling in the sidebar blocks in the profile. Not my thing personally but some people may get a use and you always have the option to adjust to create other colours (bare in mind you'll have to create the gradient image to your colour preference in a graphics editor)

Install: Upload sidebar-gradient.png into your /gradients folder and paste the following css into your Extra.css template. (Screenshots Below)

Code:
.sidebar .secondaryContent {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/sidebar-gradient.png") repeat-x scroll center bottom #83B842 ;
    border: 1px solid #468000 ;
    border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
    box-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4) inset, 0 0 0 1px rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.2) inset, 0 1px 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
    padding: 10px;
}
.sidebar h3, .sidebar h3 a  {
    color: #366200 !important;
    font: bold 12px/14px Arial,sans-serif;
    text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 0 -1px 0 #b5d191;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #507D19 !important;
    box-shadow: 0 1px 0 0 #91BE59;
}

.sidebar h3 a:hover {
    text-decoration: none !important;
    opacity: 0.5;
}

.sidebar .pairsJustified dt, .sidebar .section .secondaryContent .footnote, .sidebar .section .secondaryContent .minorHeading, .sidebar .avatarList  .userTitle{
    color: #f1ffdf;
    font:  11px/11px !important;
    text-shadow: 0 -1px 0 #4a8107;
}

.sidebar .username, .sidebar .pairsJustified dd {
    color: #ffeca0 !important;
}

.sidebar .avatar img, sidebar .avatar .img.s {
    border: 1px solid #468000 ;
}
  • sidebar-gradient.webp
    sidebar-gradient.webp
    100 bytes · Views: 128

Latest reviews

Well, this isn't really the same color you made for me but since I didn't see it as a resource I'm rating this one. Thank you Shelly! My members love it.
Top Bottom