- Compatible XF Versions:
Shows links specified in Options page.
This add-on allows the admin to specify a domain name in the Options page and list of all links with that domain will be shown.
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Results page)
How to use:
- Enter a domain name into the Options page.
- In your browser address bar, add "showlinks" to your forum URL.
Question & Answers:
- Download showlinks_v1.1.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ShowLinks_v1.1.xml file and click the Install Add-on button.
Q: Will this find image links?Sending a donation:
A: No. This add-on is designed only to find [ URL ] links.
If you like this add-on and use it often, please consider sending a small donation.