- Compatible XF Versions:
When a user deletes a post or thread, that's called a soft delete. Soft deletes allow the administrator to review deleted content to determine if it needs to be restored or physically deleted.
This add-on was created to quickly display soft deleted posts and threads and to allow the Admin to quickly physically delete them.
(Example of Show Deleted link in visitor navigation tab)
(Example of Show Deleted page)
(Example of Options page)
- One click option to physically delete all soft deleted post or threads.
- Option to use a limit swith in the URL which will limit the number of physical deletes.
- Download showdeleted_v2.1.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location will be library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-ShowDeleted_v2.1.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Be sure to set the Administrator group to Allow.
Make sure you are a Super Moderator.
Admin Control Panel -> Users -> Moderators
Make sure the Forum Moderator Permissions are all checked:
Optional limit switch:
If you have a very high number of soft deleted posts and or threads, you will need to use the "limit" switch in the URL.
Sending a donation:Code:http://www.example.com/posts/deletecontent?type=posts&limit=5000 http://www.example.com/posts/deletecontent?type=threads&limit=5000
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.
Show Deleted 2.1
Show a list of soft deleted posts and threads and provides option to view or delete them.