2. 2.2
License
1 licence = 1 site
Updates duration
6 Months - US $50 / 1 Year - US $65
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
ryzer-pro-showcase.webp

It has exciting features and excellent code quality.It has been designed and developed after thorough research to cater the requirements of people who interested in building user based directories. The design is contemporary but at the same time it focuses on the usability, visual hierarchy and aesthetics to ensure easy navigation for the end users.

With Ryzer Pro, you will have both light and dark versions. In this way, you get two themes for a single theme price.

It also comes with the threads ticker add-on and user reaction structure in the sidebar that comes with the theme.

Ryzer Pro – Premium XenForo theme with perfect responsive design and a lot of customization options available without any coding knowledge. Customize theme colors, add items to your menus, sidebar, change overall layout just with few clicks! Retina ready with support for every resolution.

RYZER PRO STYLE PROPERTIES

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Main Features of Ryzer Pro:
  • Fully Responsive Layout
  • Threads Ticker
  • Sidebar user reactions
  • 7 different color options
  • Links hover effect
  • Button hover effect
  • Navigation links hover effect
  • Three User Bar Layout
  • Font-awsome navigation icons
  • Font-awsome visitor menu icons
  • Font-awsome sidebar icons
  • Font-awsome notable member page icons
  • Font-awsome account page sidenav icons
  • Remove Sub-navigation row
  • Show/Hide Breadcrumbs
  • Hide Forum Title in Index Page
  • Collapsible Categories
  • Sidebar Position
  • Sticky Sidebar
  • Collapsible Sidebar and Blocks
  • Two Different forum Layout
  • Category statistics
  • Switchable node icons
  • Sticky and Normal Threads
  • Posting Icons
  • Advanced footer easily customized
  • Modern Cross Browser Support
  • And more...
  • dual-column-nodes.webp
    dual-column-nodes.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 3,908
  • first-horizontal-post.webp
    first-horizontal-post.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 3,644
  • post.webp
    post.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,424
  • reactions.webp
    reactions.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 2,489
  • ryzer-dark.webp
    ryzer-dark.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,356
  • ryzer-dark-default-navigation.webp
    ryzer-dark-default-navigation.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 2,352
  • ryzer-light-default-navigation.webp
    ryzer-light-default-navigation.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,029
  • topics.webp
    topics.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,663
  • widgets.webp
    widgets.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 2,448
  • bg-picker.webp
    bg-picker.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 689
  • ryzer-pro-black.webp
    ryzer-pro-black.webp
    60 KB · Views: 660
  • ryzer-pro-black-dual.webp
    ryzer-pro-black-dual.webp
    53 KB · Views: 647
  • ryzer-pro-dark.webp
    ryzer-pro-dark.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 543
  • ryzer-pro-dark-dual.webp
    ryzer-pro-dark-dual.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 604
  • ryzer-pro-light.webp
    ryzer-pro-light.webp
    67.5 KB · Views: 593
  • ryzer-pro-light-dual.webp
    ryzer-pro-light-dual.webp
    61 KB · Views: 860
Author
Osman
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.60 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from Osman

Latest updates

1. 2.2.13

XenForo v2.2.13 compatibility. All templates are now compatible with XenForo v2.2.13 Release...
  2. 2.2.12

XenForo 2.2.12 compatibility
  3. Xenforo 2.2.11 compatibility and new version

Today, we are releasing a major update to Ryzer Pro since it! With so many new features...

Latest reviews

Excellent skin with lots of options and changing them is easy. Excellent support. Highly recommended.
My rating is 4.5
I searched for the best theme then I almost bought one made by pixel exit but when I compared my current theme which is ryzer pro, I appreciated it more because it is far more modern than their themes. Only 4.5 because there are some minor needs improvement in SEO parts.
I like this theme. But unfortunately, the developer lacks responsibility to his customers. The license granted was only six months old, and I wanted to extend it but no theme updates were available so I decided against it. After the license expires I can't see the theme's page, even I'm blocked from seeing other themes.
This theme is really great, I would recommend it to anyone. This is the best theme to buy for the price.
Good theme - nice design, convenient for customization. But I've been trying to connect with the developer for 4 days. I suppose, in case of proper service, it should be faster.
The Style is gorgeous! It works out of the ox without any Problems and If you need Support they reply very fast. All in all a great Theme!
Osman
Osman
Thank you for your attention. We are working to do better.
Wonderful theme and fantastic support. All responses in a very short period of time. I couldn't give it less than five stars.
Osman
Osman
Customer satisfaction is the only thing that matters to us. Thank you for your consideration.
Easily the best Style I've came across! The coding is flawless and the customisation options are vast. Features such as the thread ticker truly make this Style the best of the best.
Osman
Osman
Thank you for all your positive comments. I hope we can deliver more beautiful designs to you.
Might not have as many features as UI.X but it is still very feature rich. Design is flawless in my opinion. Easy to setup with a little XF experience. 5 Stars.
Osman
Osman
We continue to develop our designs and plugins. Our goal is customer satisfaction. Thank you for your evaluation.
The best theme is amazing. it is very nice fast, it brings easy functionality to manage its editable colors, the incredible dark theme integrated many more things .... thanks to the team for this great work!!!
Osman
Osman
Thank you for your nice comment about us.
Top Bottom