1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FontAwesome at its finest

1. Mike Creuzer
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Updates Duration:
    12 months; $20 optional annual renewal
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment

Rogue is a very simplistic XenForo theme that really focuses on icons and flat interface design. We are using FontAwesome by default, but with our organization methods you can easily change that icon set out for another.

We find that with this simple elegant approach, you can make a theme that matches your community logo and brand quicker than ever before with little changes to the color palette and whatever else you may want!

View Live Demo | View Product & Purchase

Thank you!
    Audentio Design
    Related Resources:
    UI.X Framework

1. rogue-36_ss1.png
    2. rogue-36_ss2.png
    3. rogue-36_ss3.png
    4. rogue-36_ss4.png
    5. rogue-36_ss5.png
    6. rogue-36_ss6.png
    7. rogue-36_ss7.png
    8. rogue-36_ss8.png
    9. rogue-36_ss9.png
    10. rogue-36_ss10.png
    11. rogue-36_ss11.png
    FiReTM, brstrm, Sheldon and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Dorin
    Best style, this is rating from me after use and custom on this style. I hope your services will be created more style for xenforo, un service fiable.
    1. Mike Creuzer
      Author's Response
      Dorin, thanks for giving us another shot and thank you so much for the review. Best of luck on your project.
  2. Dorin
    This styles good interface, but i feel your services very poor care customer. I hope your services will be overcome next time, thank you very much...!
  3. Dinh Thanh
    Dinh Thanh
    This style is what I'm looking for, very simple, flat. Just some quick customizations and I have all almost I want. It has all properties that UI.X has. I would recommend this style to all general or technology forums. Thanks Mike for making this nice style.