- Compatible XF Versions:
Allows the admin to easily resize attached images.
(Example of Resize link below each post)
(Example of Resize page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
Must have ImageMagick PECL Extension installed on your server. Check if you can select this:
Admin Control Panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default Image Processor -> ImageMagick PECL Extension
If you're not able to select ImageMagick PECL Extension, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- Follows the Can Edit permission.
- All phrases start with resize_ for your convenience.
Questions and Answers:
- Download resize_v1.5.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-Resize_v1.5.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
Q: Is the original attachment overwritten?
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.