- Compatible XF Versions:
Allows the admin to easily resize attached images.
(Example of Resize link below each post)
(Example of Resize page)
(Example of Options)
(Example of Group Permissions)
ImageMagick and Imagick must be installed on your server. These are installed if you can select ImageMagick in the Attachments options. If you don't have ImageMagick and Imagick installed on your server, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- Download resize_v1.2.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-Resize_v1.2.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
Set the Administrator Group Permission to Allow.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Is the original attachment overwritten?
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.