This release can be upgraded using the Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming
Please consider donating if you find this add-on useful. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you would like to get automated email delivery on updates via FetchApp, please drop me a mail or start a conversation.
This addon will allow you to modify the text that is copied from your forum. You may append a "Read More at ...", or trim the copied content to a desired length and then append your text. If you want you may disable copy function altogether on your forum.
There are three modes:
- Append Mode -- Copied text is modified by appending/prepending text ssetup in the AdminCP
- Trim Mode -- Before Appending anything, the copied text is cut down to the desired text length which is setup in the AdminCP
- Don't Copy -- If you want to disable copying from your forum, this is your friend.
All three modes can be set separately for guests and logged in users.
Use Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming or the following:
- The zip file contains an "upload" folder. Upload the contents of the folder in the root XF folder, thereby creating 'library/CopyPasteReadMore' and directory on your server.
- The zip file contains an XML file. Import the XML in your Admin CP
Go to Option from AdminCP and then 'Copy Paste Read More'. Here you can specify the modes and append text as well as trim length.
- As such, this addon can be disabled or uninstalled very easily without any lasting effects.
- This addon has 0 query overhead.
- This addon does not make any changes to your database
To report any bugs please feel free to contact the developer and also submit the bugs at http://www.raid101.com/community/index.php?forums/xenforo-development.114/
To suggest new features/more sorting options please feel free to contact the developer or submit your requests at http://www.raid101.com/community/index.php?forums/xenforo-development.114/
- This addon will insert a small link in tthe footer
- This branding link may not be removed under any circumstances without prior explicit permission of the original addon developer
- Permission may be granted on the donation of a small amount to support the development of this addon