Version 1.8.0 released
- Add a trigger button to activate QuoteMe on TinyMCE Quattro
To enable this button, you must have installed the two following addons:
This button will only be displayed if you set the "QuoteME Activation" (see the options of this addon) to "After click".
Version 1.6 released
- The quotes can be saved inside the user browser memory to have a "transPage" mode which is kind of cross threads multi quotes mode.
I've been tested this feature (provided thanks to jStorage) and it seems to work fine. Anyway, if you have any problems, you can disable this feature.
- You also have an option to automatically activate the QuoteME popup after selected some text in a post OR you can activate the QuoteME popup once a trigger has been pressed (located at the top right of the thread)
Reason of this: I've been annoyed to see sometimes these little popups when I was using the slider arrows
This mode is activated by default now but can be reverted in the options.
- TMS is now not only recommended, it is required
- New options (XenForo + visual)
Version 1.5 released
To update: use Chris Auto Installer addon or only upload files
- Fix an ugly loop problem that hangs the computer after several clicks on some elements
- Fix a typo mistake in a variable => text mode was not working
- Compatible with MarkItUp Editor Reverse mode (bbcode editor displayed first)
Version 1.4 released
- cleaner js code
- fix a bug with html mode & bbcode editor
- fix a bug with <embed> elements => now, with the html mode, if a selection has an <embed> element, the quoteme button will not appear
- compatible with Chris auto installer