No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Visible branding
No
This is a super simple 2 file addon that will allow you to completely rebuild/recalculate user post counts based on current node settings.

Sometimes I've noticed that if you change a forum to not count posts towards post counts, or to counts posts towards post counts, existing post counts aren't changed.

This addon will fully check everything, and rebuild post counts based on the newer settings.

It uses the deferred system available in XF. It also uses admin template TMC to modify the cache rebuilders template.

To use, all you have to do is trigger the rebuild in the 'Rebuild Cache's' section of the Admin CP (found on the tools page).

P.S

I could've sworn xF doesn't have one. I must've run all the rebuilders, and nothing changed. So, if xF does have one, I'll consider my time half-wasted (the other half was learning how to do this).
Author
Liam W
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Liam W

Latest updates

1. Deleted Threads

Ensure posts in deleted threads aren't included in posts counts.
  2. Quick Rewrite

The add-on ID has changed. This version will install as a new add-on. Please uninstall the old...
  3. Installer Fixed

Fixed issue in framework, preventing install.

Latest reviews

Excellent! I was totally wondering why I couldn't get my total messages count to drop after setting a certain forum not to be counted towards the total messages count. But this add-on (after figuring out that XenForo didn't have the feature built-in) solved that issue. Thanks!
Excellent add-on!! Worked like a charm ^^
good tool for debugging
Top Bottom