- Compatible XF Versions:
Shows when photobucket.com is contained in a post.
The purpose of this add-on is to send the Admin an email once a day to alert which new posts contain the word 'photobucket.com' in the message. This allows the admin to check these posts and edit the post as needed. For example the Admin might like to replace a photobucket link to an image which is then converted to an attachment using the Convert Image add-on. This prevents threads from being ruined by having missing images in the future.
(Example of Photobucket Check page)
(Example of Email)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- All phrases start with photobucketcheck_ for your convenience.
How to use:
- Download photobucketcheck_v1.0.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-PhotobucketCheck_v1.0.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
Add 'photobucketcheck' to the end of the URL.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.