- Compatible XF Versions:
Provides a link in the footer where visitors and members can subscribe to your newsletter.
The main purpose of this add-on if for the administrator to be able to quickly export a CSV file which contains email addresses of those who wish to receive a custom newsletter. The CVS file is imported into the email program of choice.
(Example of link in footer)
(Example of Newsletter Subscribe overlay)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Guests or members can subscribe to the newsletter.
- Admin can easily export a CSV file.
- All phrases start with newslettersubscribe_ for your convenience.
How to use:
- Download newslettersubscribe_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy directory.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page.
- Upload the addon-NewsletterSubscribe_v1.0.xml file.
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Set the Administrator User Group for this add-on to Allow, then when the admin clicks the link Newsletter Subscribe link in the footer they will see an Admin link in the overlay. Clicking the Admin links allows exporting the CSV file.
Questions and Answers:
Q: Does this add-on send emails?
A: No. The purpose of this add-on is to export a CSV email list for use with a third party email service.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.