New Content Limit 1.2

No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.2
  2. 1.3
  3. 1.4
  4. 1.5
Description:

Limits the number of new Conversations, Posts and Threads allowed to be made in a day.

This is useful to prevent a spammer from creating thousands of Conversations, Posts and Threads on your forum in a short amount of time.

(Example of Options page)

pic001.webp

Features:
  • Ability to exclude any Secondary User Group from the limit.
  • Ability to exclude any user from the limit.
Installation:
  1. Download newcontentlimit_v1.2.zip and unzip it.
  2. Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
  3. From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
  4. Upload the addon-NewContentLimit_v1.2.xml file.
  5. Click the Install Add-on button.
Questions and Answers:

Q: What happens if a limit is reached?​
A: Post New Thread and similar buttons will be removed so the member cannot post new content, in addition direct URL access will show no permission error.​

Sending a donation:

If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.

https://www.paypal.me/andybajka

Thank you.
Author
AndyB
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

New Content Limit v1.2 changes: Added Phrase that was missing.
  2. See description

New Content Limit v1.1 changes: Added Template Modification which is required for post limit to...

Latest reviews

Thanks for the great plugin. I've had a number of spam users recently getting around the registration process. this slows them down.
as you have before for each. now we can join three of them in one addon. You rock as always. Congrats!
Thank you so much for this addon. This makes it a lot easier to set some much needed limits for some of the newer usergroups.
Great idea! Works as stated. Easy install and options. Puts my mind at ease especially for allowing conversations to be limited.
Top Bottom