- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Provides ability to change final message content when message is saved.
Note this add-on changes the message data, so it only effects new or edited posts.
- Download messageparser_v1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-MessageParser_v1.0.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
- Edit the following file:
- By default you will see the following line:
$messageParsed = preg_replace('/test123456789/i', '', $messageParsed);
- This will remove the word "test123456789" from the message as soon as it's saved. You will want to change this line of code as needed for your needs. See Discussion for examples.
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.