- Compatible XF 1.x versions
Shows Custom User Fields and Location information in a list format.
(Example of Member Details link)
(Example of Member Details index)
(Example of Member Details list)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Permissions)
- Access defined by Permissions.
- Option to show Member Details link in Members tab.
- Option to select any Custom User Field you would like to show.
- Option to show Location information.
- Option to limit results to last activity date.
- All phrases start with memberdetails_ for your convenience.
- Download memberdetails_v1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-MemberDetails_v1.3.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
Normally you would set the Registered Group to "Allow".
Admin CP -> Users -> Group Permissions -> Registered
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.