- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Checks for missing internal data attachment resource.
This add-on is designed to be run occasionally by the admin to verify all attachments have resources in the file system.
(Example of Internal Data Check page)
(Example of User Group Permissions)
- All phrases start with internaldatacheck_ for your convenience
- Download internaldatacheck_v1.2.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-InternalDataCheck_v1.2.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
- Set User Permissions to Allow for the Administrative group.
- Set the Post Number End to a number like 500000.
- Add 'internaldatacheck' to the end of the URL.
Questions and Answers:
Q: When I run the add-on, I get a white screen.
A: Set the Post Number End to a lower number in the Options page.
Q: The results show I have some posts with resources missing, what should i do?
A: You have several options, delete the thread, delete the post, edit the post and delete the attachment. You have to decide which is the best option for you in each case.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.