Resource icon

Unmaintained [Ice] Shop 1.0.2

No permission to download
Description
This virtual currency shop allows your users to purchase subscriptions to various user groups. These groups are defined per-product, and can be purchased for one day, one week, and one month at a time, as well as a "purchase for life" option. The actual products that are sold in the shop are completely up to you, and can include various extra permissions, username styles, access to forums and features, etc. - anything that is user group access-controlled can be sold for virtual money.

Features
  • AJAX purchase form with real-time totals calculation
  • Users can purchase items for other users, themselves, or both
  • Uses existing money system of your choice
  • Users can turn auto-renewal on and off while they are subscribed to a certain product
  • Admins can remove purchases from users with the option to issue a refund in the process
  • Fully-phrased & free
Screenshots
Shop1.webpShop2.webpShop3.webpShop4.webpShop5.webpShop6.webpsshot-8.webp

Installation
  1. Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your forum root
  2. Install the add-on in the Admin Control Panel using the included XML file
  3. Allow registered users (or any other group) to purchase items from the shop by editing the "Can purchase shop items" user group permission
  4. Allow your administrators to add products, view purchases, or both, by editing their Admin privileged and checking the desired options
  5. If you don't have a banking system installed already, you can either use Trophy Points or a different system (I personally recommend bdBank - also free)
Version History
  • 1.0.0 - Initial release
  • 1.0.1 - Fixed bug where malicious HTTP requests could purchase products after a user's balance reached zero
Support
If you would like to support my continued development of free add-ons, please consider donating. Any amount is greatly appreciated.

Author
-Ice-
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

3.80 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from -Ice-

Latest updates

1. More Bug Fixes

If you updated to 1.0.1, please install this update as soon as possible. There was a small code...
  2. 1.0.1 - Minor security improvements

Contains minor security improvements and bug fixes. The next release will have larger changes.

Latest reviews

The purchases doesn't show up, when someone buys something it doesn't show up either for them. You get no notification upon a purchase, it doesn't do half of what the features say it does. The owner doesn't reply or work on this as far as I can see. It's another amazing addon that has became inactive :/
Average rating. It's a very basic shop but does not include items in profile view or mini profile view ... or anywhere, really. Does not include a thumbnail and is a bit difficult to configure. Very good basic structure, though.
Very good
D
nice addon
Awesome. Just amazing, love the fact that this is with the usergroups. Although now I am afraid that I'll have too many usergroups. Is it possible for users to choose their username styling themselves, as in customize it by themselves?
-Ice-
-Ice-
This would probably have to be another add-on... It's a good idea, I might consider trying something like this.
Top Bottom