Introducing Forum Runner for the iPhone/iPad/Android!
What is Forum Runner?
Forum Runner is an Android/iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad App that allows you to browse XenForo forums using a native client. This means faster access for those users since it only downloads the actual forum information rather than all the extraneous images that slow down the mobile connection.
Forum Runner Feature List
Some screen shots of Forum Runner running on various devices:
- Browse your favorite forums in an easy-to-use-interface with multiple notification types (private message, subscription, etc)
- Fully customizable home screen with your favorite forums
- PUSH NOTIFICATION SUPPORT : Get private message and subscribed thread updates from your favorite forums in the background!
- Poll updates (private messages/subscriptions) from favorites on home screen - shows you a summary of which forums you have new messages or subscriptions on!
- Image attachment thumbnail and full size viewing from threads
- View a thread's image attachments in one convenient screen (much like the native iPhone "Photo" app)
- Save thread images to your iPhone/iPod touch library
- Fully search-able forums!
- View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos
- Supports portrait AND landscape mode
- Full posting options (quote posts, start new thread, etc)
- Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take a photo from the camera and attach it)
- Full support for private messages and private message folders
- Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads and be updated via push when they have new posts!
iPhone: Home Screen with customizable icons and notifications:
Push notification updates while outside the app:
Image attachment browser from a thread:
Fully searchable forums:
Full forum browsing:
How can I get the Forum Runner iPhone Client?
Either search "Forum Runner" in the App Store on your iPhone, or click the link below:
Get Forum Runner from App Store
How can I get the Forum Runner Android Client?
Either search "Forum Runner" in the Google Market on your Android device, or click the link below:
Get Forum Runner from Google Market