- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Allows exporting contents of a thread quickly and easily.
This add-on is very useful for quickly copying several posts or the entire thread, the copied content is then pasted into an email or file.
(Example of Export Thread link in Thread Tools - Pic 1)
(Example of Export Thread page - Pic 2)
(Example of Options page - Pic 3)
(Example of User Group Permissions - Pic 4)
- Adds "Export Thread" link to Thread Tools [Pic 1].
- Option to change textarea size located in Options.
- Option to show Post Author or hide Post Author [Pic 3].
- User Group Permissions [Pic 4].
- All phrases start with exportthread_ for your convenience.
- Download exportthread_v1.6.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-ExportThread_v1.6.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
This determines which user group will be able to use this add-on.
How to use:
- While viewing a thread, click the Thread Tools and select Export Thread.
- Highlight any portion of the thread contents and copy to your clipboard.
- Bring up the application of your choice, for example an email program or an editor program.
- Paste contents from clipboard.
Tip: Download the "Save Text Area" add-on for Firefox, this will allow you to save highlighted content to a file in a few clicks.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.